Friday 2 October 2015

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude towards Dr.Richa Katiyar

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude towards Dr.Richa Katiyar. She is not only a top most professional but also a great human being we have ever met. After six years of treatment from different doctors, we finally met Dr Richa and after our first meeting we started believing that we are at right place and the treatment will be successful and our belief comes true. Now with grace of God and Dr. Richa's treatment we are blessed with twins.During this journey towards motherhood, my wife was facing different types of challenges, but Dr Richa was always available for counselling on phone during the toughest phases.She is the best doctor and i can't describe her in my few lines.

Anil Khatri

No comments:

Post a Comment