Friday 2 October 2015

Thanks a lots dr.Richa to give us smile back

Hello, I am dr.sabera working in oman.being married by 8yrs yet we dont have baby even after somany treatment.As being a doctor i want the best gynaecologist for me.after serching so many doctors sudden my eye struck on dr.Richa fb profile.as gynaecologist she seems on fb very academic & vibrant.so i made my mind to go with her my IVF treatment. She immediately response on my email & welcome us in India.she also help us with accommodation. By grace of almighty Allah via dr.Richa help our dream come true.....i am now pregnant. Thanks a lots dr.Richa to give us smile back, boosting me emotionally during IVF procedure,responding me in all my queries and till now my on going treatment follow up. I hope your success in life.may God bless u acknowledgement, good health so that you can help others to become Parents as like us. 😍

Sabera parvin anne

No comments:

Post a Comment